domenica 4 febbraio 2018

THE RECORD OF THE WEEK:
"MOTOWN IN ITALY PART I"
MUSIC AND ME ITALY LP
TAMLA MOTOWN/RI-FI RECORDS
TSM ST 60039



Fine. The italian saga continues with...the third Michael's album as a soloist. 
"Music and me" was released in 1973, and today I'm proud to add to the Showroom catalogue this wonderful italian-pressed record:again, officially licensed by Tamla Motown and distributed by RI-FI Records, and again with a multicoloured-style labels.
You may think that as I'm from Italy, these releases should be easy to find in fairs or used records markets. They're not. I mean:if I could find some of them in the past, I would buy. Sometimes the prices are too high...but sometimes, I can clearly say it, it's very difficult even to find one.
During all these years, it could be the 3rd or the 4th time I see a Music and me made in Italy like this. I can guarantee, these are very few times for an italian collector, who lives in Italy, and collecting Michael since 1992. 
The "Motown in Italy" saga continues....watch out next posts here and on the facebook page!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento