giovedì 4 gennaio 2024

TODAY'S ON THE AIR :  "JAM"
JAM THAILAND CASSETTE SINGLE 
EPIC/SONY 658360 4

"Nation to nation, all the world must come together,
Face the problems that we see,
Then maybe somehow we can work it out.
I asked my neighbor for a favor, she said, later.
What has come of all the people, have we lost love of what it's about?
I have to find my peace cause no one seems to let me be.
False prophets cry of doom, what are the possibilities?
I told my brother there'll be problems, times and tears for fears,
But we must live each day like it's the last.
Go with it, go with it.
Jam. It ain't, it ain't too much stuff,
It ain't too much, it ain't too much for me to jam.
It ain't, it ain't too much stuff,
It ain't, don't you, it ain't too much for me to..."
 
 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento