martedì 27 settembre 2016

Today's ON THE AIR : 
"DIRTY DIANA"
Dirty Diana USA Advance promo cd Epic ESK1110
Dirty Diana Holland 3'' with free adapter 

                 EPIC EPC651546 2
Dirty Diana UK 5'' Cd single EPIC 651546 9
Dirty Diana USA 3'' single EPIC 34K07739 S1
Dirty Diana Japan 3'' Snap pack single Epic/Sony 10.8P-3021


"...You never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was too blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me

She's saying that's okay
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart..."


DIRTY DIANA (VIDEO)


USA ADVANCE PROMO






HOLLAND 3'' WITH FREE ADAPTER





 UK 5'' CD SINGLE





JAPAN 3'' SINGLE SNAP-PACK



USA 3'' SINGLE







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento